Knowledge that promotes the management group’s interaction, professionalism and effectiveness enables you and your colleagues to lay the foundation for effective management work.
There are a number of areas of knowledge that are essential to your management group’s professional development. Together with Ulric, you will work your way through a development programme that is tailored according to your needs.
The goals of knowledge development:
- To clarify the role and objectives of the management group
- To strengthen trust between members
- To create an effective meeting structure
- To formulate a strategic agenda and priorities
- To draw up a concrete vision for the future
- To ensure the implementation of decisions within the organisation
- To free up energy in the interaction between members
Ulric uses images to engage and involve all participants. He is one of only a few people in the world to use strategic images as a concrete way of visualising the challenges faced by your management group. Find out more about graphic visualisation.